Sunday, April 25, 2010

Springbreak Ski and Fish I love Utah!

Spring Break, woke up and decided to put in one last day on the slopes.  Headed to Snowbasin it had been years since I had been their slopes.  Turned out to be a good day to go not to crowded snow was decent but Sierra Cement by the afternoon.  Put in a dozen or so runs had lunch on the mountain.  Lunch was good big ol cheeseburger and fries.  Hit most of the runs, legs were fried.  They had some great upgrades since having the Olympics there 2 gondolas a couple high speed quads and other chairs with plenty of mountain to explore.  The gondola takes you up to the ridge line that you used to have to hike to!  Had a good day only thing that would have made it great is if Parker had been with me, he would've loved it.
Headed home around 3pm the legs were noodled.  I went on the back side through Weber canyon and down Provo canyon.  Decided there was plenty of day light left so I stopped at Deer Creek and fished for a while and met up with Sally coming home from from her parents place.  I got a couple nice little bows off the bank.  A GOOD Day!  Til next time keep smilin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment