Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Era!


Misty Mtn Adventures started a new era last night, Parker and I took the "The Fish Steeler" out for it's maiden voyage.  I sold the "Misty Water Pirate" because of engine problems (wouldn't go fast enough) and bought a brand spanking new Starweld aluminum 18' boat, yes it goes fast.  Anyhow we took it out for it's maiden voyage and christened it with it's first fish and my first ever Walleye!  We caught a few more that evening but it wasn't really hot fishing.  Mainly because I wanted to try a couple different locations knowing we could get to the honey hole very quickly.  DC is finicky in giving up it's secrets but I know I can catch fish in our run and we did.  First Walleye was fun to catch just a little guy but still a Walleye.  We trolled the west bank for an hour or so and nothing, went to the "Dead sea and Sea of Galilee" and got into them.  They hit the rainbow pop and Red dodger and green dodger; the JoD's didn't produce anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment