Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Fishing Tibble Fork - Utah

This week headed up the canyon to fish a spot I saw a friend fishing that I had never thought of fishing. He caught a couple and said he had some chasers so I figured what I would give it a shot. I took the lunch hour to drive up the canyon and throw a few casts only spent an hour at the spillway but caught a Cutthroat. For me, that was the first cutthroat I have caught in the canyon. Cool to catch but didn't know they had planted them. I've caught browns, rainbows and brook trout but never a cutthroat.


I fished multiple lures trying to get more attention but I only caught the one fish in that hour. Had a couple strikes and follows but no hookups. The weather got a little crazy and even started snow on me. called it a successful trip and headed back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment