Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vacation Day


Today I took a vacation day so I didn't loose any I will still loose some vacation time but oh well. Started the day a little slow, but did pick up a couple nice Buck Bag float tubes, for cheap they will be nice to get into the Uintahs with this summer. I finally got up to the river just about noonish. The weather was not the best, my fingers froze pretty quickly. Fished a stretch just at the mouth of the canyon, it was snowing, yes I said snowing up the canyon. I threw out a couple spinners just to see if the leach pattern would work, no luck. Seen some rolling lower down stream so I put on a dare devil, remember I'm seeing how many I can catch on the old spoon. Bingo 2nd cast I pulled in a decent brown. Couple more cast and hooked up another nice brown, it quick released. Fished for a few more minutes and then called it a day. Fingers froze. I took dad to Cabellas he had never been there. I know I'm a bad boy, but he loved it. He looked over the signage more than anything else but he did enjoy looking around. He thought the aquarium was very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment