Saturday, May 17, 2014

Solo at Vernon



Today I was on my own.  The boys had other things going so I decided to take the pontoon on its maiden voyage.  I must say I enjoyed greatly.  I don't know why it took me so long to purchase one.  Vernon was full both with water and people.  It was packed with everything under the sun.  The lake even got full with paddle boats one little aluminum boat, other tubes, canoes, and kayaks.  That’s okay I just kept in the middle and caught fish and quite honestly I think I was the only one catching any fish.  Those on the banks were catching some with power bait but the others on the water I didn't see anyone else pull one in.  The BROWNS are back in Vernon that was good to see some pretty little natives.  I got 2 of them to bite a KM nickel/blue the planters were hitting brook and perch.  I fished for about 3 hours and the fish shut off around noon.  So I made it for home.  The toon worked great, some mods still need to be made just to make it better.  I need a wheel for transportation, want to get pole holder mounted and put one on the back of the seat.   Get the buddy holder on it for the finder.  Adjust the pockets so they are easily accessible.  But for the maiden voyage I was completely stoked!!!  Fish Steeler now has a pontoon for the small lakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment